What’s your #1 piece of advice for success?
This is one of the most common questions I get from other small business owners.
The journey towards greatness is obviously different for each person. But one thing is certain: you have to know what you want – and how to get there as efficiently as possible.
I´ve helped many small business owners reach the results they´re longing for. Having the right focus is step one; the rest is all about doing what really matters.
I believe in a combination of brain and heart: that we perform our best when we do what we really love – but that success requires clarity in both business strategy and communication.
Are we right for each other?
Working with me will make good business sense if you’re prepared to really work in order to get results in your company; if you dare to take a step back and look at your business from a new perspective; if you believe in “tough love” – honest feedback that gives you what you really need.
Many small business owners lack time and money. I help you reach further by eliminating every bit of fuzziness and finding your core. I support you in:
• Creating a business plan – with the emphasis on business! With less focus on theory and more on what really works, we’ll put together a strategy that will help you generate more income!
• Finding a communication style that will make you reach your clients. Forget about blurry messages, we´re talking clarity and client adaptation!
• Creating a sales strategy. Where do you find your target group and how do you close the deal? We’ll work from A to Z if needed: from the first sales call to writing the offer and delivering.
• Finding shortcuts in your business. What are your main “time thieves”. What´s essential for you to get where you want? And what´s sufficient?
• Straightening out any question marks that are blocking your view. Unclear thinking equals ineffective action. We’ll go through and clarify your business idea, your vision, your goals and your strategy. You’ll know where you want to go – and how to know when you get there.
Does this sound like something for you? Call me or send me an e-mail and we´ll schedule a time to talk about your needs and how I can help!